Dr Derek Fincham

Founding member of the Legal Research Society Derek Fincham successfully defended his doctoral dissertation titled Preventing and Repairing These Losses: The Legal Response in the United States and the United Kingdom to the Illicit Trade in Cultural Property, subject to minor corrections, on Monday March 31, 2008. Although this means that Derek will no longer be a PhD candidate among the rest of us, we would like to sincerely congratulate Derek. Well done, dude! You can follow Derek's work on his own blog here.

Comments

Unknown said…
I would like to thank all you guys for the support you've given me, and for listening to all my griping. I'd especially like to thank you Ole, along with Jernej and Abdel.

Ole, I look forward to reading about some of your noteworthy exploits here in the coming days.

We're not sure where we'll end up, but there are a couple of promising applications for postdocs here in Aberdeen which I hope to hear about soon, so you're not rid of me yet.

Popular posts from this blog

A Constitutional Right to Female Sexual Pleasure?

Movie: HOT FUZZ

Head of State: Legal Debat About The UK's Election. Legal Research Society. 22 April 2010