My Final Post

As many of you know, I was fortunate enough to be able to submit my thesis last week. Hopefully it will produce a good result with the examiners soon. And not a moment too soon as well. As it turns out we may not even be in Aberdeen for much longer, because you really don't know what will happen when you wake up on the morning.

I particularly want to thank two of our colleagues whom I've had the great pleasure to meet, Ole and Jernej, who really helped me a great deal through the whole PhD experience. I'm not sure I would have made it through without their support; and I look forward to reading great work from them in the years to come. Both are great colleagues, and I hope lifelong friends.

I no longer feel it's appropriate for me to continue posting here. I've enjoyed writing here, and I hope others have enjoyed reading it. Of course I'll be continuing my own blog. I wish everyone the best of luck here; I hope you all can maintain the level of informed debate and continue to foster intellectual honesty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for your contribution to the Society and to this blog - you played a big part in getting both off the ground and we have much to be thankful for. Best of luck for your viva and the rest.

Popular posts from this blog

A Constitutional Right to Female Sexual Pleasure?

Movie: HOT FUZZ

Head of State: Legal Debat About The UK's Election. Legal Research Society. 22 April 2010